The alpha version of NeuraLegion's integrated specs security scanner is out for you to try out :tada: https://github.com/NeuraLegion/sectester
Cralwer is an HTTP crawler\spider tool, it support multiple nice features like
- Selenium scan to work with dynamic content
- Authentication via user/pass or cookie string
- Dump to CSV or HAR
The Financial Information eXchange (FIX) protocol is an electronic communications protocol for international real-time exchange of information related to the securities transactions and markets.
SHAInet version 2.2.0 is out with Evolutionary Strategy optimizer.
SHAInet is a Neural Network framework written in Crystal. Version 2.1.0 includes:
- Examples of running CNN on MNIST DB.
- Multiple bug fixes and enhancements.
you can find the Repo here: https://github.com/NeuraLegion/blue_cr
Right now the lib support
- List available interfaces
- Scan and list devices
- Connect and disconnect to devices
- Get info regarding remote devices
Added save and load operation of trained networks, allowing the user to train a network and reuse it whenever using a simple JSON structure.
Added an option to pass activation functions as procs which allows passing customized activation functions