Get ready for the new version of Crystal which of going to be available soon.
Auto generated config TODO file, new cli flags, new options and new rules. All of those you can find in the v0.3.0 release.
Lucky is a web framework written in Crystal that helps you build apps quickly, catches bugs for you, and runs incredibly fast.
Thanks to the awesome help of new contributors, Lucky has over 130 new commits and 20+ new features that were added in the last month.
Full announcement with new feature highlights: https://robots.thoughtbot.com/lucky-is-getting-bigger-and-better-announcing-v0-6
We all know Ruby is awesome, many of us fell in love with its simplicity. But what about speed? Like many interpreted languages Ruby is not known for its speed. What if you have a language as expressive and simple as ruby yet blazingly fast? That's Crystal Lang for you, Fast as C and Slick as Ruby
This is a talk at RubyConf Indonesia 2017. October 6th & 7th Jakarta http://ruby.id/conf/2017/index.html
Clear ORM is an ORM built on top of PostgreSQL. And about functionality, Clear is definitely on top:
- Expressive where query building (like Sequel!)
- N+1 query caching
- Colored request outputed in the log on debug level ! :-)
- CTE, locks, cursors and other advanced PG features are packed in !
- Migration system with integrated PostgreSQL subtilities (e.g. Foreign Key)
- Automatic presence validator through the columns declaration: Using Type? notation tell Clear that your column doesn't need to be present
- Mostly based on modules and not inheritance: Plug in your project and play!
- Customizable fields converter ("serializer") DB <-> Crystal
- Native integration of different PG structures (Thank's to PG gem !)
Release with a huge list of additions and fixes.
This release includes a lot of additions, especially YAML configuration file support, syntax tokenizer, colorized formatter and a bag of new rules.
Crecto v0.8.0 released with new features:
- default field values in schema
- support for raw adapter queries with
- added support for Postgres array types
Vicr is a tiny command line application that designed to quickly execute Crystal code with fast feedback and options to proceed.