Dead simple HTML form builder for Crystal with built-in support for many popular UI libraries such as Bootstrap. Works well with your favourite Crystal web framework such as Kemal, Amber, or Lucky.
Dotenv allows loading
.env file in Crystal and optionally loads them directly into your ENV var.
Mare is a reimagining of the Pony language.
The goal is to create a language with all the desirable features of Pony, while simultaneously being more approachable to newcomers and more extensible for power users.
Ameba is a static code analisys tool for Crystal. Latest
v0.9.0 release includes new rules to detect unreachable code and redundant returns. Also it ships more cli goodies. Checkout this link for a full set of changes:
Use your favourite IRC client to communicate with the Matrix.
AgentSmith allows you to communicate with the Matrix using your favourite IRC client (or bot).
- Communicate with rooms which have set a main alias
- Annoy Delight others with colours
- File attachments are expanded as a HTTP link, ready to be opened by a browser
Annotation based JSON API web framework with built in param conversion inspired by Symfony Routing. Also supports form data and ECR rendering.
- Extensible and customizable to fit all use cases
- Make working with JSON APIs in Crystal much easier
- Be easy to adopt and start using effectively
- Remove unneeded boilerplate code to convert route/body params to correct type
- Easy serialization via CrSerializer
Add streaming requests feature and performance improved.
Walter is a command line tool that aims to keep your crystal clean, simplifying the routine checks on staged files that are ready to be committed and help you maintain a healthy and clean codebase.