A toy project to build a compiler for an in-design toy language named RUNIC.
Despite being advertised as a toy language and toy project, the end goal is to have a stable, robust and fast programming language and compiler, that can't be considered a "toy" anymore.
- General purpose compiled language (for libraries, executables, embedded, ...).
- C-like language with good performance (but safer).
- Ruby-like syntax that pleases the eye (but typed).
- Minimal runtime (if any) to manipulate pointers and intrinsics.
- A separate, cross-platform, and optional standard-library may come later, as a separated project.