Checkout the Mint/Crystal recipe: a client/server application using Mint framework.
A library that allows the developer to draw using Unicode braille symbols in the terminal.
Node.js engine for crystal-lang. JS code and npm module executes on crystal-nodejs
Over 11,000,000 npm modules can be used in crystal and Will expand the Crystal Lang ecosystem
All Node.js code can work on crystal-lang!!
- Now supported Node.js version: 10.16.0, 13.10.1
- Updated crystal version:0.33.0
https://luckyframework.org/blog/lucky-0_19-release This release has a number of bug fixes, doc improvements, and enhancements. No breaking changes so this upgrade should be quite simple!
changed?that makes it easy to audit and perform actions when database columns change
- Gzip assets by default in production
- Gzip text responses
- And lots more in the changelog mentioned in the blog post
Mango is a self-hosted manga server and reader. Its features include
- Multi-user support
- Supports both .zip and .cbz formats
- Automatically stores reading progress
- The web reader is responsive and works well on mobile, so there is no need for a mobile app
- All the static files are embedded in the binary, so the deployment process is easy and painless
GraphQL server library for Crystal. Code-first, easy to use and optimized for performance.
Used in production at Everbase.
This talk gives an overview of the Crystal programming language, and is intended for programmers with any background.
In this article, the author shared his experience building a Rails API and a post-migration to Crystal. He was about to implement a Genetic Algorithm for the Travelling Salesman Problem, but after a struggle with Ruby on Rails processing speed, the code base was moved to Crystal and deploy using AWS Lambda.